Translate

Saturday 19 October 2013

"You Don't Own Me"

As the old song goes : "You don't own me!  I'm not just one of your many toys."

I have been reading more and more on the IR websites I'm on where someone is saying they want to either be or have a "Black Master", talking about owning a white submissive female (or couple) or being owned by a Black Bull.  I gotta say, I'm really hoping this is all just fantasy talk, because it is hopelessly beyond my understanding of how, or why, someone could feel that way.  I suppose it's possibly true and real, and who am I to judge if that's honestly what someone else wants?

It does seem like some of the guys I have chatted with from the site are more, shall we say, assertive in their approaches and communication with me.  But they quickly learn that I am a strong-minded, independent, stubborn woman and I will simply stop communication with someone who tries to push me too hard.

One guy I went for a drink with has twice texted me in the morning while I was on my way to work telling me (no, not asking, telling) to skip work, call in sick, and meet him so we could play.  Ummmmmm, no, buddy, not gonna happen.  When I first texted him no, he texted back trying to convince me.  Again, I said no.  There is NO WAY I am going to risk my job, my security just for a roll in the hay.  Fuggedaboudit!  He tried the same thing a few weeks later.  Gee, surprise, surprise, he got the same answer.  Go figure!  Haven't heard from him since and, as I'm sure you can imagine, I'm heartbroken by this.  Ha!

I'm not looking for someone to control me and take over any aspect of my life.  If anyone thinks they're going to do that, then they have another think coming.  

So, if you're a "real person" reading this and you really, truly want to own or be owned by someone, please leave me a comment to shed some light on this.  It may not be what I'm looking for, but I would love to understand the mindset.

Cheers,

Mari

1 comment:

  1. I think for many the mindset comes from women who feel a need to want to totally let go and lose all control and surrender to someone and find pleasure in a man dictating terms sexually. Most women who want this though do not want it to carry over into their personal lives outside of the bedroom, and I think that is why the hotwife/cuckolding lifestyle is becoming so popular. A woman gets that release she wants sexually with a truly alpha man, but gets to come home and be at least treated as an equal, and for many actually be the partner who is more in control of the marriage. That's my 2 cents anyway, it is more about escapism and getting sexual needs met than truly letting someone take over your life.

    ReplyDelete